Who doesn’t love a good deal or special offer that you had no idea about or it took you by total surprise? I know I do!
I popped into David Jones the other day looking for a gift for a friend, I decided to grab her a Glasshouse candle seeing as she LOVES candles A LOT and what better than Glasshouse! At David Jones, with any beauty purchase they had beauty bags for $19.95 AUD, normally valued at over $108 AUD and even though some of the products are a sample size, I still think it’s a pretty great deal.
There were 2 beauty bags to choose from, all with a mixture of goodies, here is what I grabbed. (Deluxe Sampler Tote)
– David Jones Beauty Vitamin E Enriched Day Cream and Night Cream 60mL
– Kosmea 24/7 Youth Boost 3mL
– Molton Brown Orange and Bergamot Body Wash 30mL
– OPI Nail Lacquer 3.75mL
– Blinc Mascara 0.7g
– Circa Home Pear & Lime mini candle 60g
– Crabtree & Evelyn Verbena & Lavender Hand Therapy 25g
– Kora Organics by Miranda Kerr Selection of 3 sachets
– Laura Mercier Foundation Primer 14mL
– People for plants Cleanser & Eye Makeup Remover 30mL
– Philosopy Purity Made Simple 3 in 1 Cleanser 30mL
– Also, it came with a clear plastic travel bag and tote bag
I love the idea of a beauty bag, especially with different brands that people might be afraid to try or have never heard of, I think it’s a great way to introduce new products into our lives, or my own life. To me, it excites me that I have these little goodies that I can try and if I really love it, then I’d go back and purchase more and also as a self acclaimed beauty enthusiast, I like to think of it as expanding my beauty knowledge! 😉
Anyways, go check David Jones out if you haven’t already, I did have a walk around and there are some crazy deals and offers going on in the beauty department and until next time..
P.S Have you seen my latest picture on Instagram, yet? Check it out here.
P.P.S Always a tweet away on Twitter here.