HAPPY 200 POSTS on this blog! Well there’s probably been a bit more than that if you have been with me since the beginning.
- I wanted to do something special for my 200th post and perfect timing, thanks to Sydney’s, a new blogger over at sydneydee18 who has nominated me for a Liebster award.
- I love when these awards roll around different blogs, I remember when I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and it brings back great memories and I think these awards are just a great way to discover new blogs and overall a load of fun to write up.
So here we go, if you haven’t heard about this award yet, let’s hope you get one ( I have nominated 11 people that follow my blog, so stay tuned till the end) and hopefully you enjoy what I have here..
- You must link back to the person who nominated you
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you
- You must list 11 random/fun facts about yourself.
- You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your questions*
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
- You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
*I may have not exactly followed that rule, my bad.
11 Random Facts
I thought I’d start off with 11 random facts about me..
- I am a neat freak, I just cannot work in a messy environment
- I have a pretty good judge in character
- Obsessed with anything tea or coffee related, especially high tea
- I love food so much except not a big fan of seafood
- I write in a journal at least every week
- I love to love and make people feel super special
- Cannot function without a coffee in the morning
- I love taking baths, especially when my body really needs it
- Home ware stores are my weakness, IKEA? WHERE!
- I ALWAYS have something in my hair,whether it be a hair tie or bow
- I’m very intuitive that it scares me sometimes
Sydney’s 11 questions for me
So Sydney has written up 11 questions for me to answer, this is going to be interesting.
- What facial feature do you like playing up the most?
My eyes! I don’t even care if I don’t have any foundation on, as long as I have some mascara and eye shadow, I will be very happy until I have to take it off, but then I can always put it back on the next day!
- When, why, and how did you start blogging?
I started blogging back early in 2012 because I loved writing, I still do and that’s probably why I am still here. It just gives me so much joy to express my thoughts and share my knowledge with everybody because that’s one way people learn, is from each other. I just looked up different blogging sites and thought I would give WordPress a go.
- Who are the bloggers/vloggers you look up to?
I absolutely love Kalel Cullen on Frilly and Fancy, I think she is such a beautiful person and also Judy Travis from ItsJudyTime, absolutely obsessed with her vlogs on YouTube. Go check them both out, I love them both so much!
- What’s your ideal vacation/getaway?
Somewhere in London, one day I will have high tea in London. I will make that happen.
- Do you like the beach? 😀
Omg, it’s like this question was made up to troll me, I really don’t like the beach, well, it’s just the sand that bugs me, it gets EVERYWHERE and the fact that I live in Australia is the worst, because we have some beautiful beaches.
- Have you been to the Philippines! Haha!
No I haven’t, but I have a lot of friends from the Phillipines here in Australia and also I was planning to go last December, but plans failed. =( Sad!
- What comprises your everyday makeup routine?
Moisturiser plus sunscreen, primer, BB cream, concealer, pressed powder, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, bronzer and blush. In that exact order too.
- What kind of music do you like best?
Honestly, a little bit of everything
- What was the first makeup product you picked up?
Lancome Kohl eyeliner, not kidding, I remember that so vividly and I still use it to this very day.
- Do you think you’re pursuing what you were made to do?
I think I’m pursuing HALF of what I’m made to do. Knowing me I need a heap of side projects to keep my mind fresh and going
- What’s your favorite skin care product?
Right now, my Origins checks and balances cleanser, it is the bomb dot com, but I also have a lot of favourite skin care products, I would probably need an extra 2 posts to finish that one.
My 11 Questions to the people I have nominated
- What inspires you to blog?
- How would your friends describe you?
- Tea or coffee?
- What topic do you mostly blog about on your site?
- What is your sense of style like?
- Throughout your life, who has influenced you the most?
- Have you ever been to a different country? If so, where?
- What is your favourite beauty/makeup product?
- Sweets or savoury foods?
- What is your dream job?
- Who would you love to meet one day?
I would love to nominate these following bloggers to write up a post on this Liebster award…
- Dawn marie – projectbeaute.com
- Carol – peachcordial.wordpress.com
- Holly, Abbie and JoJo – thetrilogyblog.com
- Sophie – itssophunny.wordpress.com
- Annie – anniesbeautyblog.wordpress.com
- Dani – perswae.com
- Pauline – styleandlipstick.wordpress.com
- Leah – leahpereyra.com
- Aoife – aoifemarie98.wordpress.com
- Jess – jessdoesmakeup.wordpress.com
- My Style Studio – mystylestudio.wordpress.com
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and don’t forget to check out the bloggers I’ve mentioned, you never know, you may really love them too and until next time..
P.S If you haven’t seen my Instagram yet, check it out here.
P.P.S. Also my twitter is here.