This may just be my second favourite brush in my entire brush collection. That, or a very close first.
I wanted to share with you guys today the types of angled brushes I have, what I use them for, what overall look it can help with and also why it is just awesome.
You’re probably thinking, wow, how many different types of angled brushes are there, well, let me tell you, you’re in for a treat!
- Flat Angled Tip Brush
- This is my go to brush whenever I add liner to my makeup looks, they create the perfect cat eye flick or winged eyeliner and because of it’s angled tip, it will help to spread out the product a lot more evenly and drag the product further.
- I also love this brush for filling in eyebrows, where you just want to create quick little flicks through your brows and slightly fill them in. Using this brush to fill in your brows also allows you to draw the shape of your eyebrows in, instead of just filling in the gaps.
- I also use this brush to slightly press false lashes onto the eyes. I think it’s so much better than using tweezers and your client or even you won’t freak out that there’s something sharp coming at you.
- Angled Brow brush
You probably haven’t even seen this brush, it’s not advertised as much and not every brand has it, but it is my number one favourite brush to fill in eyebrows.
- The hairs are similair to the hairs you find on your brow comb/brush which is amazing for filling in the eyebrows. Whenever I’m in a hurry I just use this brush to give my eyebrows a quick sweep over with colour and I am ready to go.
- The eyeshadow spreads out faster than the flat angled tip brush and all I do is give them a brush through with my brow comb.
- Angle Shadow brush
I have two different sizes in these, one large and one medium. This is great for creating eye makeup looks where there is more colour on the outer corners of the eyelids. They blend really well and work amazing when working on the creases of your eyes.
I hope this was a helpful post and until next time..
P.S Check out my two favourite eye creams on Instagram here.
P.P.S Keep the conversation going on Twitter here.