Well semi Mother’s Day edition.
What better way for a mum to relax and have some time to herself by taking a nice relaxing bath. I popped into Lush the other day and if you saw my tweet, you’ll know that I only walked in there to have a look and well, walked out with a bag full of Lush goodies. What can I say, it happens to the best of us.
I always love trying new things at Lush, I’m pretty sure one day I will have bought the entire store but I could not resist some of the Mother’s Day products they had, so here we go.
First off the Mother’s Day products and for us here in Australia, it falls on the 11th of May. I think these reusable bubble bars are great even if it wasn’t Mother’s Day. I’m pretty sure any woman in the world would love a bubble bath from a butterfly on a stick or a tulip on a stick. When I saw these I squealed a little, these are just the cutest things to be invented and they last a long time from what I was told.
- Madame Butterfly: Imagine bathing in a tub full of rosy goodness and at the same time softens your skin.
- Mum Tulip: All the calming scents you need in this world, all in this one bubble bar. Consisting of Jasmine, Clary Sage and Ylang Ylang
These are absolutely gorgeous as a gift, mix them in with some chocolates or a nice comfy robe and some slippers, absolutely perfect. I’ve actually stored these two bubble bars in my artificial plant I bought from Ikea, it just fits perfectly, I mean plants, flowers and butterflies, you find them in a garden.
I also bought other bath bombs that I thought would fit perfectly with a Mother’s Day gift.
- Twilight Bath Ballistic: A lavendar bath bomb which is going to help calm the mind and soothe the body and an overall stress relief scent in a bath.
- Fizz banger Bath Ballistic: When I saw the words toffee apple, I just had to get this, with ylang ylang oil and cinammon leaf oil, what a great bath to spice up your life
- Tisty Tosty Bath Ballistic: With 7 rosebuds and roses that float on top of the water, this is bound to make anybody happy. Flowers just bring joy.
- Yuzu &Cocoa Bubbleroon Bubble Bar: This one has a buttery smell to it which I love, containing coconut oil, shea butter, grapefruit oil, you just know it’s going to be one creamy bath which will leave you with soft and super silky skin. That and it looks like a giant macaron.
Lastly, for myself, I picked up UltraBalm for those dry, chafe and chapped lips I get in the colder months. This thing works so quickly. Formulated with Jojoba oil, candelilia wax and rose wax, it is incredibly nourishing. No more windburn for me this Autumn and Winter. It is very oily once applied, but after a few minutes, it subsides and adds a little gloss to your lips.
My room officially smells like a Lush store.