Most of my makeup lives in my makeup kit and whilst it’s full of good things that I love, I still have plenty of stuff that just won’t fit in there and have spilled out into my room as display products.
I recently changed up my room, got some new furniture just to help things look less cluttered on my working table. Here are some ideas that I’ve used and maybe you can take away some ideas and apply them or you can just look at it because it’s fun, I know A LOT of people who love storage ideas, glady I am not the only one.
- I’ve displayed my nail polishes on this cute little cardboard tea stand I got a while back, at first I was a bit worried that it would get dusty but I do use nail polishes quite often and I love doing other people’s nails when they do come over.
- Next up, not a makeup or beauty thing, but I have a tonne of pens and pencils because I like to write with different pens? Blame the creativity in me, I just can’t seem to throw away anymore. I’ve stored these in some cute little drinking glasses. I really like the design of the glasses and they’re clear so I know what I am looking for.
- Lipsticks have been my new thing and I should probably stop buying more because I’ll have to change up the jar that I have them in right now. All the shorter ones are in this clear jar, again the design of the jar I really loved and the longer lip products are in this clear oval shaped container.
- My makeup brushes live in this jar, surprise surprise, it’s another clear one. I really like this one because I can close it up and not worry about any dust on my brushes and you know all that gross stuff.
- All my jewellery and some of my hair accessories surprisingly fit in this jewellery box I got as a gift. It’s simple, borderline vintage (referring to the legs of the box) and has a clear open top box, so I can see what’s inside.
These are just the few things makeup and beauty related I place on my table, all my other makeup and beauty stuff are in separate drawers closer to my wardrobe.
ALSO, sorry about the blur in some of the photos my lighting has been a bit whack today and my camera battery just died, oh SIGH, first world problems!