My room officially smells like a Lush store. (which is what I’ve always wanted, I mean come on now, who needs candles?)
I went a little bath bomb crazy the other day and I just picked up pretty much whatever I thought my skin would need. I have been a huge fan of Lush for 5 years now everything from their bath bombs to their skin care needs, I am in love!
So here are a few things that I picked up and I haven’t tried some of them yet, but I am so extremely excited to have a bath that I’ll pretty much find any reason to get in the tub right now.
In bath bomb news:
- Rose Queen Bath ballistic – This one contains different rose petals in it, smells like roses and lavender ($4.95 AUD)
- Big Blue Bath Ballistic – Contains lemon, lavender and seaweed. It says that it is good for clearing the head so yeah! ($6.75AUD)
- Avobath Bath Ballistic – Contains fresh avocado for the skin, lemongrass, bergamot and rosewood for the nose. ooooo all my favourites in one! ($6.75AUD)
- Honeybee Bath Ballistic – Soothing honey in a bath? yes please! ($6.75 AUD)
- Ickle Baby Bot – Firstly, it’s a ROBOT! My sleep helper, containing lavender and chamomile ($3.95 AUD)
- Floating Island Bath Melt – I wanted my skin to be super soft so this contains lemon and sandalwood ( $8.50 AUD)
In pearly whites news:
- Ultra Blast toothy tabs – Forget the toothpaste and crunch on these little tablets instead. Contains three types of mint, wasabi and lavender. This one I have tried and don’t worry it doesn’t burn your mouth like wasabi does!
In squeaky clean soap news:
- Rockstar soap – Contains grapeseed oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil , smells like musk and vanilla . The ladies at Lush were kind enough to give me a little free sample of this seeing as I bought so much. =)
In fresh face news:
- Tea tree toner tab – contains tea tree oil, a perfect toner to get rid of any cleanser left on the skin. I’ve tried this and love it, my skin feels squeaky clean after using it.
I hope you enjoyed this post, definitely one of my more colourful posts with loads of pictures. I had so much fun at the Lush store and writing this post up, seriously I smell like Lush.
Let me know guys if you have tried any of these products and which ones I should try next!!
Love you all, have an amazing day, I’ll be spending my afternoon in the bath tub.