Ever since college I have been on the search for a miracle working product to help me with the breakouts which eventually led to scarring that everyday facials were giving me, so I was lucky enough to receive this!
Trilogy age proof CoQ10 booster serum, let me break that down for you.
– (Co) meaning co enzyme, Q10 a type of antioxidant which is used for boosting collagen in the skin.
Having a look at the ingredients, it also contains Tamuna oil which is rich in essential fatty acids which helps overall skin repair and regeneration,Vitamin E oil which is great for healing of scars and some Jojoba oil which gives this product its golden colour.
This product claims to:
– Boost skin recovery, (that’s a yes!)
– Restores a more radiant and youthful complexion, (mhmm, I see that)
– Minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, (yep!)
– Skin feels noticeably softer and appears smoother, (definitely!)
– Helps support the skin’s natural moisture barrier, (definitely see that, I use this as my moisturiser at night and it definitely locks in that moisture)
I really love this product and even though it has been formulated to treat skin that is more dull in complexion and for more prematured skins, I’ve definitely been able to put this product on a pimple and have it almost healed within two days and for me and well for any pimple sufferers, that is a huge benefit! At first I was a bit weary that because it was a serum and it contained oil, it would break me out even more, but it didn’t, it helped to heal my skin and along with that, gave my skin that glowing complexion and “youthful appearance” (even though I’m only 22) I was so surprised and so happy with the results.
It’s made in New Zealand and comes in a glass container with a little pipette, and the great thing is that you only need a small amount which goes a long way. I usually use about two to three drops and work it into my face and neck area and especially anywhere fine lines and wrinkles develop, it’s never too late to protect your skin from ageing.
I would definitely re purchase this and let me know if you have tried this out, and if you love it or not!