Okay that’s it ladies and gents. I officially have too many beauty products. And don’t be like you can never have enough beauty products, but uhh I think you can.
I have no idea what’s gotten into me lately maybe it’s called growing up, but I’ve started to really think about the money I spend and what I spend it on and if I really need something, sooooooooo what I’m trying to say is I need to stop being such an impulse buyer.
Okay yeah so what I work in retail and you would think that you would know the tactics on how they sell a product but I just can’t say no sometimes and just buy something because I really want it and don’t NEED it. I don’t like making people feel sad that they didn’t get a sale out of me. I could be their only sale that day, think about it like that. (not likely the case, but you never know) I’m a you never know kind of person, you know? Alright this is getting confusing even for me and I’m writing this.
So as part of becoming a smart buyer instead of an impulse one, I am going to finish all these beauty products before I invest in another beauty product.
Impulse buyer like me? Let me know what one product you have way too much of.
Alright so, here I have like a million trillion creams and lotions that I currently own (some have been untouched, some are almost finished.)
I am not kidding you these are all mine. This was when it hit me that I had too many products because I had nowhere to store these on my makeup table.
So here I have:
– Kenkay skin relief sorbolene cream (1kg of that, but i don’t care best product ever)
– Escada marine groove body lotion
– Palmer’s cocoa body butter
– Palmer’s cocoa butter formula
– nutrimetics botanicals green tea body lotion
– Solace mineral spa body butter
-Solace mineral spa body lotion
– Vaseline intensive care lotion in aloe vera
I wasn’t kidding when I say I use A LOT of different brands.
Next up we have the day and night creams:
– Nivea creme
– Nivea soft
– Aveeno positively radiant daily moisturiser
– Aveenooooooo positively radiant tinted moisturiser
– Garnier miracle skin perfector BB creme
Then over here we have my facial cleansers, yes I use more than one, I want to give every beauty product out there a chance
– Formula 10.0.6 Best face forward daily foaming cleanser
– Clean & Clear essentials self-foaming facial wash
– Shiseido The skincare rinse off cleansing gel
– QV gentle wash
And because our lips need some loving too, I stocked up on more than a couple of these
– Vaseline white petroleum jelly style
– Ultraceuticals professional ultra lip protect
– Nivea lip care in cherry (my favourite of all time and it’s almost finished)
– Blistex silk & shine
– Lip smacker in gum ball galaxy ( taking it back old school to when these were the coolest)
– Chapstick ( I just love the name for this brand) I have a slogan for it, want to hear it? Chapped lips? Have no fear chapstick is here.
I vow that I will do my very best at using up all these products before I purchase any new ones, but no promises.
And don’t even get me started on the makeup products.