So as I was writing up a new post for a brand new series, I got a notification you could say from a certain someone someone on wordpress telling me that she has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Since I read that I was like OH NO! that means I have to choose 15 blogs that I LOVE, but I was also so honoured and happy at the same time. I never thought I would be nominated because I’ve just been in a complete mindset of I blog because it makes me happy and I love it and appreciation for the things you do is always a great feeling! (If you’ve read the compliments go a long way post)
So you can thank Beauty Sheep http://dodotheextinctsworld.wordpress.com/ on that link and blame her for no makeup or beauty post today, instead you’re going to get a VBA post. I’m just kidding!!! Hope nobody took that the wrong way, but I just wanted to say thank you so much to her and words cannot express how I’m feeling right now.
Okay down to business….
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (or whose blogs you enjoy most).
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
For me I’ve always been the type to like what I believe in and not to do things just for the sake of it.
I feel bad because I really don’t follow too many blogs, it takes a lot for me to follow somebody. But for the rules here are some blogs that I like to search up. Trust me when I say this was really hard for me to choose, especially 15. A LOT of thought was put into the I5.
October Chic – http://octoberchic.com/
Iswett – http://lswett.wordpress.com/
More Sequins Please – http://moresequinsplease.wordpress.com/
Lazner – http://lazner.wordpress.com/
Lush Lili – http://lushlili.com/
Fashion by Cajus – http://fashionbycajus.com/
What’s last call? – http://whatslastcall.wordpress.com/
Swonderfulmarellous – http://swonderfulsmarvellous.wordpress.com/
Purplemilkcart – http://purplemilkcart.wordpress.com/
Lookhappyyoullmakeit – http://lookhappyyoullmakeit.wordpress.com/
Phaedria – http://phaedria.wordpress.com/
Lipstickandglitter – http://lipstickandglitter.wordpress.com/
And two bloggers I’m sure have already been nominated for this, but I’m going to put you down anyways because I like your blog.
Mascaraismyvice – http://mascaraismyvice.wordpress.com/
Sleeping bootay – http://sleepingbootay.wordpress.com/
Alright so, 7 random facts about me that were not included in my about me page.
1. I am a paranoid freak! I’m talking clothes are washed immediately after every public transport experience and not purchasing stuff online (I KNOW I’m missing out)
2. Within the past year I have wanted to be a florist, interior designer, event planner, fashion designer, actress and I wanted to own my own club at one point
3. I have gotten so many different nationalities like you wouldn’t believe
4. I find it really hard to say no to people
5. Scary movies are the best thing that’s ever been invented, I just love them
6. I am the most organised person you will ever meet! and
7. I hate being late, for anything.
Before I end this I just wanted to say thank you so much once again to Beauty Sheep for nominating me and to all my followers I’m sorry if I didn’t include you in the 15, I’m telling you it was REALLY hard for me to do.
Be sure to check out the lovely blogs listed above and after I go for my run because my eyes are killing me from sitting on this computer for the past 5 hours, hopefully I can get a beauty or makeup post up.
Sayonaraaaa and no I’m not Japanese I just like saying that. =)